Saturday, April 24, 2010

More Celebrity Crushes

1. Sharlto Copley- I would have bet money that a white South African would never make it on my crush list, but, well... never say never. If you haven't seen "District 9" yet, for the love of humanity, just see it already! I'm not a fan of sci-fi, and I watched it on a screen the size of my hand (on an airplane!), and I still laughed and cried out loud several times. Powerful movie, talented actor, hot guy crush.

2. Benjamin Bratt- Years after he won my heart on L & O, I still heart him, for obvious reasons. Gorgeous man & social activist. What's not to love?

3. George Clooney- Everyone who knows me knows that I hate to jump on a bandwagon, but... Is it too obvious to add George Clooney to my list of celebrity crushes? Its the equilvalent of saying that ice cream is my favorite frozen dessert. But speaking of dessert, that man is just yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment