Saturday, November 20, 2010

I love her yet I've never met her

The greatest thing about the internet is Lori Rooney. She is not a celebrity. She is not a friend of mine (other than the "friend of a friend" variety). She is just a mom who writes a blog. And I crave her entries like I crave chocolate. She is an exceptional writer, mother, teacher, and human being. Read her blog and you will love her too.

Read this blog. If you can, donate $5 or $10 or whatever you can to help the Rooney family travel to Ethiopia to bring their daughter home. Your donation also enters you into a cool contest to win a gorgeous handmade doll.

http://ourownrooney.blogspot.com/2010/11/ode-to-my-friend-and-chance-for-you-to.html

1 comment:

  1. :) I laughed at this. Then I read the first sentence to Ted, and he cracked up. You are funny. Thanks for posting this! Our numbers are going up, up, up, so that's exciting. By the way, you know Staci? Ted is wondering who you are (as am I!) Email me? ourownrooney@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete